Best Converter for iPad Suite
Tips: It compitable with Windows 9x/ 2000/NT, Windows XP/Vista, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 7, etc.
|Best DVD to iPad Converter for Mac|
Rip commercial DVD movies to iPad friendly format H.264, MPEG-4, MP4, and M4V etc. It also lets you Crop black borders of DVD movies, Trim DVD movies, Merge all titles and chapters into one output file.
|Download||Buy (Only $29.00)||Learn More|
Best Converter for iPad Suite Key Functions
Rip DVD to iPad
- Best Converter for iPad Suite allows you to rip and convert any DVD to iPad video/audio formats.
Convert video to iPad
- iPad Video Converter could help you to convert all popular video formats, such as MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD MPG, etc, to iPad supporting formats.
Best Converter for iPad Suite Key Features
Three Running Modes
- In Direct Mode, you can directly click the DVD menu to select the movie you want to rip. This mode is very easy for ripping DVD movies;
- In Batch Mode, you can select the DVD titles or chapters you want to rip via a checkbox list. This mode is very easy for batch ripping music DVDs, MTV DVDs and episodic DVDs;
- In 1-Click Mode, you just need one click to open a DVD, after which the rest of the task will be done automatically. This is a "designed-for-dummies" mode.
Tips: If you are using iPhone and have stored plenty of files on your iPhone, such as music, video, games and so on, you should transfer them into your computer for backup. Here we strongly recommend the iPhone Transfer to help you do that.
Language Selection for Subtitles and Audio Track
- In Direct mode and in Batch mode, you can select the subtitle and audio track language. (In 1-Click mode, the default language is chosen automatically).
Flexible Output Profiles
- You can easily customize the various video settings such as brightness, bit rate, etc. You can also crop your video to 16:9, 4:3, full screen, etc.
Best Converter for iPad Suite Screenshot
"The boxes under profile are editable, giving the user excellent control of the output file. this makes it much more useful than many iPad converters. It is not restricted to output to iPads, iPod etc. but deals very well with other outputs." ---- By OldScotty